Well, here we go. Today is the release date for 4e D&D, and we’re having our giant gaming event at Gameknight.
Today is opening up the books and playing for 24 hours. Tomorrow, I’m DMing for D&D Game Day. And the whole time, I’ll be posting occasional updates here with impressions, rants, and notifications of TPKs. Oh, and despite Dave’s assertion, we’ll see just how high level we can get in 24 hours of straight gaming.
You can read the updates here. If you use Twitter, you can also get them at http://twitter.com/ve4grm
(If the widget below doesn’t show up, just refresh the page, or use the link above. Twitter seems to be sketchy sometimes, but it’s the best way I know of to do this from a cell phone.)
24/32 hour 4e Release Event
- Holy shit animated statues can be evil!
- 5:30 break for nap
- 2:45 and still going! 14 hours and still having fun!
- Splug the goblin cleric has joined the party!
- 8:30 – finally finished the tpk encounter! Fucking 106 hp bosses.
- Probably the first tpk in winnipeg, actually! Yay being an evil 4e dm.
- First tpk of the day, too. We won prizes!
- Keep on the shadowfell. Tpk in the kobold lair. Fun!
- Yay! New pretty books!
- Cold rainy miserable day. Perfect to spend inside gaming!
- Testing twitter